New Tennis Racket Head Extreme Team L 2022
Generate more spin, take your game to the extreme and confound your opponents with the Head Extreme Team L 2022, a racket that belongs to the range recommended by Matteo Berrettini.
The lighter weight of the Head Extreme Team L offers more playability thanks to a larger head size and more power. In addition, the introduction of the new t Auxetic technology provides an authentic impact feel, while the body design facilitates the ability to generate spin with the unique spin grommets, giving the racket more reactivity and power. .
Head Extreme Team L 2022 Technologies
- Auxetic: The structure designed with Auxetic technology expands when a "pull" force is applied and contracts when squeezed. The greater the force applied, the greater the Auxetic reaction.
- Graphene Inside: Reinforcement technology in the frame for greater stability and improved energy transfer to the ball.
- Spin Pattern: Increased spin thanks to the open 16/19 string pattern that maximizes string backspin.
- Spin Shaft: The mazimix neck design enhances the lateral stability of the racket, which in turn generates more spin potential.
- Spin Grommets: Maximum power and spin on every shot thanks to the use of spin grommets to facilitate string movement in all directions.
- Sound Grommets: Superior power, sound and vibration optimisation.