The new Dunlop FX700 is a model with a weight of 265 gr and a high balance 340 mm and a wide impact area 690 cm2 of the widest and lightest of the FX series, achieving to excel in power and stability thanks to the incorporation of innovative technologies developed by Dunlop.
Technologies of the Dunlop FX700
- POWER BOOST GROOVE: new grommet structure combined with a new precision groove in the racquet profile for a larger sweet spot so the string can move better, giving the player more power.
- POWER BOOST FRAME GEOMETRY: Aerodynamic head design and wider bridge to provide overall greater stability and power.
- FELX TOUCH RESIN: High performance elastomer compound, located at the bottom of the head to dampen vibrations providing better feel and great hitting sensation.
- SONIC CORE whit INFINERGY: E-TPU designed by BASF to provide more power and comfort when hitting. This material is integrated into the upper area of the racquet head.
- POWER GRID STRING TECH: consists of a new stringing system to efficiently distribute the power and transmit it while minimizing losses.