Dunlop FX500 Tour
The new FX 500 TOUR from Dunlop is a tennis racquet with a small head and sweet spot, achieving to grant more control and precision to the model.
Despite not being the lightest model of the FX seriesof Dunlop, it does not disappoint in mobility being able to guarantee both power and precision, making it perfect for intermediate or advanced players looking for a new performance plus.
Technologies of Dunlop FX500 Tour
- POWER BOOST GROOVE: New precision groove in the racket profile in combination with a redesigned grommet structure for an enlarged sweet spot, achieving greater elasticity in the impact zone and maximizing power.
- POWER BOOST FRAME GEOMETRY: Aerodynamic head design and a wider bridge to provide overall greater stability and power.
- FELX TOUCH RESIN: High performance elastomer composite, located at the bottom of the head to dampen vibrations providing better feel and great hitting sensation.
- SONIC CORE whit INFINERGY: E-TPU designed by BASF to provide more power, stability and comfort when hitting. This material is integrated into the upper area of the racquet head.
- POWER GRID STRING TECH: consists of a new stringing system to efficiently distribute the power and transmit it to the ball while minimizing losses.