DUNLOP FX 500
The new FX 500 tennis racket from Dunlop features a 686 mm frame length, combined with a large hitting area (645 cm2) and a 320 mm balance for the perfect balance between control and power.
Technologies of the Dunlop FX500
- POWER BOOST GROOVE: Eyelet structure combined with a new precision groove in the racquet profile for a larger sweet spot to provide a more elastic movement to the stringbed and maximize power.
- POWER BOOST FRAME GEOMETRY: Aerodynamic head design and wider bridge to provide greater overall stability and power.
- FELX TOUCH RESIN: High performance elastomer compound, located at the bottom of the head to dampen vibrations providing better feel and great hitting feedback.
- SONIC CORE whit INFINERGY: E-TPU designed by BASF to provide more power and comfort when hitting. This material is integrated into the upper area of the racket head to reduce vibrations in the frame and stabilize it.
- POWER GRID STRING TECH: New stringing system for efficient power distribution.